The vertical hard bearing rotating balancing machines come standard with our windows based touch screen operated measuring system. They are available up to 200kg in weight capacity. Specially designed spindle built for durability and performance. Corrections for the unbalance can be done right on the balancer such as drilling, milling or welding weights.
Vertical balancers are more part specific and designed to balance parts such as brake discs, brake drums, pulleys, pressure plates, fan rotors, torque converters and similar parts.
- HARD BEARING SUSPENSION
- PERMENENT CALIBRATION
- WINDOW BASED TOUCH SCREEN OPERATED MEASURING SYSTEM
- ADVANCED ELECTRONIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTATION
- MANUAL, SEMI-AUTOMATIC OR FULLY-AUTOMATIC OPERATION
- FAST AND EASY TO LOAD AND UNLOAD PARTS
- OPTIONAL CORRECTION SYSTEMS RIGHT ON THE BALANCER
- MANUAL OR PNEUMATIC WORK PIECE CLAMPING IS AVAILABLE
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE SENSOR FOR HIGH SENSITIVITY AND ACCURACY
- STANDARD SINGLE PLANE BALANCE, OPTIONAL TWO PLANE